If you are mom there is no doubt you experience stress at times! No matter how much you enjoy being a mom there are going to be stressful days with it! Sometimes stress can even come during the great moments of your life! Big events, pregnancy, and even your son’s first t-ball game! When we get through stressful events it usually grows us like nothing else and we become stronger in the process! When we feel stressful times coming there are things we can do to help!
There are so many ways you can get your stress level down, here are my top 5 favorite!
5 Ways for Mom to Relieve Stress!
1. Tub Baths – I love to take tub baths! I know everyone does not, but for me it is the most relaxing thing I do and it is wonderful. I love to light a candle and read a great book in the tub. If you add a little lavender it can help you relax even more and can also help you sleep better!
2. Hobby/Passion – A hobby or passion can really help you with stress! Maybe it is working on a craft or scrapbook or planting in your garden! Everyone has things they love to do that help them relax-find your sweet spot and just get lost in it for a while! Sometimes you just need to escape! You will come back ready to face being a mom again!
3. Chocolate – When all else fails, call on some chocolate! I know what your thinking! Emotional eating can be bad and you’re are right, it can be but did you know dark chocolate is actually good for you. If you add it to fruit such as strawberries (it can be even better for you) , studies show it can actually reduce stress! Sometimes we need to just relax and indulge.
4. Exercise – Some people love to exercise and others hate it! I tend to lean more toward the hate side but you know, I have to admit, when I do it I feel better! There have been times where I have felt so stressed out about something and I go for a walk and I come back a new person. It really does help! Find an exercise you enjoy! It doesn’t have to be a full membership to a gym, it can be walking, swimming, or a exercise class. Just find something and try it when you are stressed, it really does clear your head!
5. Natural Stress Relievers – Recently I have found a natural product called RESCUE! This helps you stress less, stay calm and in control. It was developed by a doctor, so it’s gentle and safe, non-habit-forming, with no side effects and the best part is it really does work! I love to find natural products I can feel good about! RESCUE has been trusted for generations: Used by millions worldwide and comes in a variety of forms:
- RESCUE Pastilles
- RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts
- RESCUE Pearls
- and more
I used the RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts. They are alcohol free capsules that melt on your tongue to release 4 drops of RESCUE Sleep! You let it dissolve and prepare to rest! I used these and slept wonderfully! I love that this product is a natural aid to help me relax!
If you have trouble sleeping, or need a natural stress-relief, CLICK HERE FOR COUPONS for RESCUE sleep and stress relief products! These products are available now in the US at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products!
How do you relieve stress?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.