I love springtime! It is a time of things being reborn. Flowers are blooming, the green is coming back on trees, and the weather is the perfect temperature for outside fun! The only thing that isn’t fun about it is the allergies. Our whole family struggles with allergies to some point but my oldest son really has a battle with them. I am so glad Target has a great selection of Pfizer Pediatric health products and they sent us some variety in helping keep our sniffles to a minimum.I have three kids so I have learned some basic tips that help keep the colds away much of the time!
- We wash our hands a lot! We do this even more when one of us is sick, it really does help things from spreading!
- Teach your kids to cover their mouth when coughing and to sneeze away in their arm. It is not easy when they are small but they will get the hang of it!
- Eat a healthy diet. Lots of fruits and veggies and drink lots of water!
No matter what we do and/or how prepared we think we are sometimes colds just come! Pfizer Pediatric wants to help you get prepared for the fevers, coughs, and colds coming your way this season, and Target has all of the Pfizer Pediatric products you need to fight against the “ick’s” and “ew’s” that bring your kids down. Pfizer set up Sick just got real.™, which has a sickness tracker, sick hacks and a symptom check to match with the best products for your child and their age.
If Sick just got real.™ for your family, there are solutions to help tackle even the ickiest of symptoms, like Children’s Advil®, Children’s Robitussin®, and/or Children’s Dimetapp®.
Ease those aches and pains, while reducing a child’s fever fast with Children’s Advil®, a great solution for kids as young as 2 and up to 11. Children’s Advil® comes in several great-tasting flavors, including: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry, Bubble Gum, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Fruit and Dye-Free White Grape flavors. There’s also Infants’ Advil® White Grape, which provides unsurpassed fever relief with a syringe for easy dosing for children 6-23 months. The White Grape flavor from Advil is the only flavor I could get my daughter to ever take when she was sick so I’m extra grateful for that one!
Formulated just for kids, Children’s Robitussin® DM Day/Night Pack (Children’s Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion and Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough) non-drowsy daytime formula helps break up chest congestion, while the long-acting nighttime formula relieves coughs and runny noses to help kids get the rest they need.
All in a great tasting grape flavor, Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles a child’s most bothersome stuffy and runny noses, all while working to relieve cough.
*It is important to remember to always read and keep the cartons for complete warnings and dosing information on Pfizer Pediatric Platform products and to use as directed:
You can connect:
Sick just got real.™ website
Sick just got real.™ Facebook page
Pfizer products available on Target.com
Giveaway: I have a Pfizer Pediatric Platform prize pack filled with the medicine I received to giveaway to one reader! Open to US residents only. To enter join the widget below: Here is what is included:
- Infants’ and Children’s Advil® provide unsurpassed fever and pain relief(1) , and contain ibuprofen, the medicine pediatricians use most for their own kids’ fevers(2) (for ages 6 months -11 years)
- Children’s Robitussin® provides soothing action and cough control with some formulations lasting up to 8 hours (for ages 6-12 years)
- Children’s Dimetapp® provides great-tasting cold-fighting power and is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for children’s cough & cold symptoms(3) (for ages 6+)
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare provided me with the products:. All opinions are 100 percent mine!
1 Among OTC pain relievers.
2 Based on a survey of doctors.
3 Source: 2015-16 Pharmacy Times and U.S. News & World Report.