This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameTreats #CollectiveBias
It is always fun in our household to get ready for a big event! Especially any event that involves games, food, and fun!! It just gives us an excuse to have a good time together and celebrate! It won’t be long and the Big Game Day will be here and if you are not a football fan, you have to have a party JUST for the commercials. Get together, laugh and scream for your favorites!!
The Big Game Day is always a fun day to make special treats so this year we will be having SNICKERS® Brownie Bites! This recipe is SO easy to make and SO yummy!! I love SNICKERS® and they make the perfect topping for these fudgy brownies! I headed to my Walmart (so blessed, it is only a mile away) and bought all of my ingredients to make my treat!! They have a wonderful candy selection!
While I was there I picked up some Starburst®. They not only add color to my treat table but they are the perfect combination of a little sweet, a little fruity! Perfect for the non-chocolate eaters, I mean really though-do those people exist?
I preheated oven to 375 and sprayed my 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Then I put that aside! I started mixing the melted butter, and sugar together. Then I added unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt. You mix that all together real good!
Now that the brownie is in the oven, here comes my favorite part! Chopping up the SNICKERS® bars! I used 20 fun size ones! Chop them into small pieces and put them on a plate aside!
Once the brownie is done, you pour the crushed SNICKERS® on top while the brownie is still hot. I like to push the candy into the brownie so that it melts really good into it. Let your pan completely cool and then put in the freezer for 30 minutes. It should come out really hard, if it does not-leave it in longer!
Then cut and enjoy! These are SO SO good! They melt in your mouth!! These would make a great treat for The Big Game!
SNICKERS® Brownie Bites
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 20 fun-size Snicker bars, chopped
- Preheat oven 325.
- Line a 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper and grease lightly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugar until well combined
- Mix in cocoa powder, salt and vanilla.
- Stir in eggs until well combine.
- Stir in flour
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with only a few moist crumbs on it.
- Remove brownie from oven and top with chopped Snicker bars while brownies are hot.
- Let cool until brownie pan is cool enough to touch on the bottom.
- Place pan in freezer for 20 minutes or until cold and chocolate is firm.
- Slice and serve.
I’ve shared my my game day dessert recipe with you! I’d love to hear what you plan on making for the Big Game! Leave a comment below.