We were so happy to try out the George Foreman GRP4B Next Grilleration™ Removable Plate Grill. Now when we have that craving for grilled hot dogs in the winter we will be able to make them.
See all of that gross fat?
This grill was great, you heat it up and when the light turns you start to cook. You can see in my pictures all the fat draining off and the burgers were great!
I LOVED how easy it was to clean this grill, it is amazing. Everything scrapes off easily and the best part is you can detach the grills on each side and throw them in the dishwasher and they clean very up easily even after messy cooking. What mom doesn’t love that?
Features of the Grill•
* 72 square inch grilling surface lets you cook for 4
• 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up
• Temperature indicator light indicates plates are at grilling temperature
• Integrated handle is ergonomic & compact
• George Tough™ Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil
• Patented sloped grill design knocks out the fat
• 1 ½” floating hinge works to accommodate thick cuts of meat
• Embedded heat elements provide consistent heat & rapid recovery time
• Dishwasher-safe removable plates with cool-touch handles for easy clean up
• 2 Plates included: 2 ribbed grill plates
• 2 drip trays catch run off liquids for no-mess clean up
• 2 spatulas are customized for grill
As the creator of the contact grill, the George Foreman brand has spent nearly two decades dedicated to providing practical solutions that help people Knock Out the Fat™. In fact, the George Foreman brand was born as the answer to making everyday foods leaner.
“New results of independent testing show that the George Foreman Grill removes up to 42% of fat from quarter-pound burgers made with 80/20 ground chuck beef, translating to a reduction of approximately 89 calories per burger!“
Find out more are at http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/
This post was written for Family Review Network & George Forman Grills who provided the complimentary product for review in exchange for my review. All opinions are 100 percent mine.