It won’t be long and spring will be right around the corner and I can’t WAIT! We are already getting a more sun around here lately and one thing I needed was a good pair of sunglasses. Thanks to Sunglass Replica.com who supplied a pair for me to review I received a beautiful pair.
Sunglass Replicas offers sunglasses that aren’t fake designer glasses, but they are “inspired” by the original designers’ frames. Each pair is unique in its own style and way, but they were inspired by designers like Ralph Lauren, Gucci, and more. They not only look like designer sunglasses, but they have affordable prices, as well.
If you are on a tight budget like this mom this is a great deal, you get a great pair of fashionable sunglasses without paying the prices of namebrands. These glasses feel well made, are very nice looking and the lenses are great! The tint is perfect to block the sun but allow you to see perfectly out of them.
- UV400 protected quality lenses on the sunglasses.
- Premium metal or plastic frames on sunglasses.
- Latest and stylish sunglasses for Men and Women with price cheaper than designers.
- FREE shipping in United States for order over $25.
- Ships Worldwide Australia, France, United Kingdom, Norway and other countries.
- 30 Day Money Back or exchange with RMA request.
- To buy authentic designer sunglasses please visit authorized agent.
- Compared our Replica Sunglasses to designer sunglasses for price, style and fashion only. Please see disclaimer.
I really love these glasses and now I get to give a pair away. Just go to Sunglassreplicas and tell me which pair you like the best.
Join my Facebook Fan Page HERE
Blog about this on your Blog! (leave a link)
Subscribe to my feed on the right hand side of the blog.
Follow Me on Reviews By Angela on Google Friend
Follow me on Twitter!
Tweet about this Giveaway to your friends on Twitter!
Talk about this giveaway on Facebook, or other networking sites
Please leave a separate comment for each thing you do. Contest ends Sunday Feb. 6th at midnight eastern time. Open to US residents only.
I received a pair of sunglasses, free of charge, from Sunglass Replicas, for the purposes of this review. All views/opinions are my own.