The website says:
Finally a fogless mirror that actually remains clear in the shower – and sticks to the wall!
Our patent-pending design is simple yet most effective. Fill the mirror’s reservoir with hot water from your shower head and you’re done. It’s ideal for close shaves, cleansing and exfoliating, removing make-up, tweezing and more. No chemicals or special coatings required. Our shower mirror is designed to remain fogless and maintenance-free for a lifetime. No more cleaning up messy, hair-filled sinks. No more standing over your sink dripping wet while you shave, tweeze, or remove your make-up. Get it all done in the shower and be done!
- Truly Fogless: Uses an easy fill reservoir where water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature to eliminate fogging.
- Easy Fill Reservoir: Easily detach mirror to fill with hot water.
- Adheres to virtually an wall surface: Uses soft silicone to attach to wall surfaces. It is strong, easy to remove, and will not damage tiles or other surfaces.
- Adjustable Frame: The frame pivots up and down to accommodate users of different heights or angles.
- Convenient Shelf: Holds razor, sponge, or tweezers so they are always accessible.
- Squeegee included: Slides in and out to wipe away water drops.
- Shatter Proof & Rust Proof: Frame is a durable, acrylic mirror that will not rust, discolor or damage bathroom tiles.
- Measures 6.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs less than 1 lb.
We are loving this mirror and I will have to say my husband is really LOVING this mirror, he can not believe how well it works, he really loves it for shaving. We have attached it to the shower and he can use it for shaving right there. The ToiletTree Fogless mirror uses silicone which is like a glue substance that you stick on your tile and then you attach the mirror, and it is holding it. It has not fallen off once which really amazes me, almost everything I have ever tried to stick in the shower falls off shortly after putting it there. To use the mirror all you have to do is lift it off, fill it with hot water and snap it back on. The hot water is the trick as that is what keeps it from fogging up! Then if you do get spots on it or didn’t fill it with hot water, just use the attached squeegee to wipe it clean. There is a shelf that is included and will hold 2 razors.
I think this is a great mirror for the shower and it really works, no fog!
GIVEAWAY: I’m giving one ToiletTree Fogless Mirror away: Just leave a comment. Open to US residents only. Contest ends Wednesday September 8th, 2010 at midnight eastern time.
For additional entries:
Join my Facebook Fan Page HERE
Blog about this on your Blog! (leave a link)
Subscribe to my feed on the right hand side of the blog.
Follow me on Twitter!
Tweet about this Giveaway to your friends on Twitter!
Talk about this giveaway on Facebook, or other networking sites
Place my button on your blog (code is on my right side)