I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating
I love when I find tools that can help my children stay safe via entertainment. There is so much out there I DON’T want my kids to see and when I find something that can keep them safe and keep them kids a little longer I love it. Now there is Kidoodle.TV
Some wonderful things about Kidoodle.tv:
- Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.1
Kidoodle is free for the month of December!!
The Kidoodle.TV Holiday Giveaway Details:
TV. Built for Kids, Loved by Parents!
- Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
- To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!
Follow Kidoodle.TV on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kidoodleTV
- Follow Kidoodle.TV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/