- The Stork OTC is the only conception assistance device cleared by the FDA for over-the-counter sales to consumers, without a prescription.
- The Stork OTC could change the way couples approach challenges becoming pregnant.
- The Stork OTC is delivering hope to millions of Americans struggling to conceive a child.
- Can be used if you are diagnosed with infertility, have tried months without success, or simply want to get pregnant more quickly; also if you want to conceive without intercourse (LGBT, disabilities, single women).
- With The Stork OTC, consumers finally have an easy-to-use, drug-free, economical conception aid they can use at home, without a prescription.
- A sensible first step before trying more costly, invasive procedures.
- The Stork OTC uses an established and effective conception technique—cervical cap insemination—which helps with many common fertility difficulties.
- Cervical cap insemination’s documented success rate is around 10-20% (Footnotes 1, 2) similar to the success rate for IUI. (Footnote 3)
- The Stork OTC puts you in control; you can use it to optimize their chances to conceive this month.
- It is available now, online and in select retailer stores, for where to buy visit http://www.storkotc.com/
The Stork OTC lets you take charge of your family planning, and act as a team while you do it. FDA-cleared applications for The Stork OTC include common fertility difficulties attributed to both men and women, including:
- Low Sperm Count
- Motility Issues
- Unfavorable Vaginal Environment (pH imbalance)
- Unexplained Infertility
I love a good twitter party and today there will be one!
Did you know that 1 in 6 couples have difficulty conceiving? While approximately 40% of infertility issues are related to the female, another 40% are related to the male. Join me for a Twitter mini chats where we’ll be talking about male fertility. This chat is part of an ongoing Twitter chat series on various fertility-related topics, so mark your calendars and join us throughout the year.
You’ll also have a chance to win one of three $25 gift cards to CVS/pharmacy by answering some trivia questions! For more information on The Stork OTC, please visit their website.
This content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician.
When: Thursday, June 18 at 2 p.m. ET
Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #TheStorkOTC hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Vite: http://vite.io/thestorkotc
Prizes: Three prizes will be awarded to randomly selected participants who answer the trivia questions correctly. Each prize includes a $25 CVS/pharmacy gift card.
Hosts: @TheMotherhood, @TMChatHost, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann
Co-hosts: @AngelaJRichter, @We_HaveItAll, @themommybunch, @Thrifty4nsicgal, @RaisedByCulture
This post is brought to you by The Stork OTC and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.