Nature’s Sleep is known for their mattresses and pillows and their sweet comfort, but did you know they also have slippers? Winter is lasting a long time around here and there is just something extra good about slipping your feet into something soft and warm and comfy.
My new slippers Nature’s Sleep just sent me are WONDERFUL, I have been wearing them everyday! I even took them to my moms house just so she could try them on, she agreed-COMFY!!!
The ones I have are open toe. The tops that go over my feet are made with the wonderful memory foam Nature’s Sleep is known for and it has the luxury feel to them. The fit snug around my feet which helps keep them extra warm. I feel they are really comfortable and do not hurt my feet at all! They come in 3 different colors.
Here are some wonderful benefits of these slippers:
- High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
- Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
- Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
- Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
- Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
- Attractive style and look
- S, M, L, XL
- Inner sole 75% cotton/25% polyester; outer sole thermoplastic rubber; lining 100% polyester
- Designed in the USA, Made in China
- Nature’s Sleep Memory Foam are CertiPUR-US® approved
Don’t they look comfortable? You can see my pretty painted nails that my 9yr old daughter did for me in these. Slippers don’t have to be nice looking as long as they are comfortable but these are very pretty and it is just an added bonus!
Check out their Facebook Sweepstakes! The right mattress makes all the difference to your sleep. The Sapphire, Gel-Infused, Memory Foam Mattress is the ultimate in cool pressure-free sleeping comfort. Wouldn’t you want to win one? Enter Now for your chance to win this mattress worth up to $3500! Here you can see the full collection of Nature’s Sleep Mattresses.
Giveaway: I am so happy to be giving a pair of Nature’s Sleep Slippers away here at Angela’s Analysis to one of my readers. To enter join the Rafflecopter below:
I was provided with a pair of slippers for free to review. All opinions are 100 percent mine! I am also an affiliate of Natures Sleep!