With winter here, you need to be stocked up on medicine for the cold & flu season-especially for your little ones. When I buy medicine for my children I want the brands I can trust and PediaCare has always been one that I do! I like that they have a full variety of products to help with the different symptoms my child may be having and that they are a known brand that is highly recommended. I also like that their products can give my children some relief and help with pain during their sick times.
PediaCare has new product PediaCare® Children’s Cold & Flu Hydration, which offers a quick, simple and easy solution for parents to help their children (ages 2-11) stay hydrated when they need it most. It works to replenish fluids and electrolytes and also provides immune boosting antioxidants – all delivered in a tasty grape flavor. Packaged in single-use, premeasured packets, parents can simply mix the grape-flavored Cold & Flu Hydration powder with eight ounces of water and serve it to their child in a favorite cup. Convenient for at home or on-the-go, so kids can get back to tea parties or saving the world.
Giveaway: I’m so excited to give one of my readers a gift basket full of PediaCare’s full line of cold and flu products and fever relievers! . This will be sure to set you up for the winter months. Open to US Residents, to enter join the Rafflecopter below:
Here is what is included:
- Fever/Pain Relievers
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for infants
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer / Pain Reliever with Acetaminophen – for children
- Cold & Cough
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Runny Nose with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Cold & Flu Hydration
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Flu with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Fever Reducer Plus Cough & Sore Throat with Acetaminophen
- PediaCare® Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold
- PediaCare® Cough & Congestion
This is a sponsored post. All opinion are 100 percent mine!