I LOVED my Raggedy Ann doll when I was little. There was a time I took her EVERYWHERE! She actually became quite ragged, LOL. I remember the heart on her chest that says I love you and also remember getting an Andy doll for her later. They truly are CLASSIC! So I was over the moon excited when Aurora wanted to send me a “new” doll from the Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andyline by Aurora Toy, Inc. They released a variety of classic Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy rag dolls and Fancy Pals™ (Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon style) in 2012 and are thrilled to work with Hasbro to bring a new generation of children into the fold of this classic and beloved brand with a new line of plush dolls striking just the right balance of vintage and modern elements.
I picked Ann because I have a little girl, although I would love to get the Andy doll too so I will be putting in an order. She is so cute with her classic white and blue dress and her red yarn hair. She has the classic heart and the red stripes on her legs. She is the perfect size for a little girl to hold her in her arms and would even make a nice decor item in your home. I can picture her and Andy sitting on a bookshelf or a bed to give your home a little bit of classic feel to it.
- Aurora is very excited to showcase these handmade pieces that feature exquisite detail including fine facial features and yarn hair with the classic loop style. These are heirloom treasures that can be passed on for generations
- The 8″, 12″ 16″ and 25″ classic Raggedy Ann or Raggedy Andy rag dolls are: $10, $15, $25 and $35 respectively
- The Fancy Pals style — Raggedy Ann Butterfly or Red Ribbon — are 7″ and $17 each
- Four highly anticipated holiday styles join the line later this year. The Raggedy Ann “Chilly Chic” and “Santa’s Helper” and Raggedy Andy “Chilly Chic” and “Santa” are 16 inches and SRP is $27
- All Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy items are great for ages 18 months and up
Aurora’s Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy can be purchased at retail or online at the official Aurora shop Here *FREE Shipping on orders over $50 until August 31st, 2012. Use promo code: YooHoo12*
Follow AuroraGifts on Facebook
You can pick Andy or Ann or 1 of the fancy pals, let me know in the rafflecopter below. Open to US and Canadian Residents only!
I was given this doll for free to review from Aurora. All opinions are 100 percent mine.