I have struggled with gingivitis my whole life! I can make it better when I’m disciplined with flossing and regular brushing but I have to keep up with it constant to get relief from it. I am very sensitive to gum issues, I know many who don’t do near what I do with taking care of my teeth and I still struggle more then most. I was thrilled when I was asked to take the 21 Day Listerine Challenge and I can’t wait to see the results. I have always loved Listerine and truly feel there is no mouthwash like it. My gums always do better when I’m regularly use it but like many I fall often fall off with the habit. I think this challenge will keep me accountable and I can’t wait to see the results.
My kids are really excited about this challenge too and thanks to Listerine they provided our family with plenty of products including Listerine for children. You can make this a whole family affair and start great habits for your oral care!
If you stuggle with your teeth and gums I ask you to join the challenge with me.
Listerine 21 Day Challenge facts
- Brushing alone misses 75% of your mouth. Even if you brush twice a day, you’re likely missing a majority of your mouth, leaving plenty of room for germs to grow.
- There are more germs in your mouth than there are people on earth!
- Oral disease is now the most chronic childhood illness in the U.S.
- As many as 130 million Americans lack dental insurance, including more than 15.4 million children.
By using a LISTERINE® Antiseptic mouthwash twice a day for 30 seconds, you can clean virtually 100 percent of your mouth. In fact, you can get:
- Up to 5 times healthier gums in 2 weeks
- Up to 9 times healthier gums in 4 weeks*
For every person who signs up for the challenge on Facebook, the LISTERINE® Brand will make a contribution to help Oral Health America’s Smiles Across America® program toward their goal of connecting up to 210,000 children with needed oral health services in 2013. You will also receive tips, reminders, coupons, and other helpful tools to keep you motivated and on track at the Listerine Facebook page.
Disclosure: “I received products from Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. and The Motherhood as part of my participation in the LISTERINE® 21 Day Challenge. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this post are my own.”