My daughter loves making loom bracelets! I think the loom maker was on almost every girl in America’s Christmas list this past year. They are fun and colorful and pretty to wear. BUT, they can be messy!! We had those small rubberbands everywhere! Now we have a loom boom to store them. The bottom tray has a place to hold the rubberbands and the top part holds the bracelets. You can now organize, display, transport & share your loom creations with The Loom Boom!
- Organize, display, transport and share your loom creations
- Features bright colored tubes that can hold up to 40 bracelets
- The tube is detachable from the base, giving you easy access to bracelets at the bottom
- The base contains extra storage compartments for loom bands, charms, clips, and other spare parts
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Can be purchased nationwide for $9.99 at Michael’s and Learning Express
The Loom Boom is now available at Toys’R’Us!
The Loomy Awards are sponsored by The Original Loom Boom, a first-of-its kind product intended to organize, display, transport and share your loom bracelet creations. Winners will be chosen from four categories: Best Bracelet, Coolest Charm, Wackiest Wearable, and Best Loom Boom. Three winners will each receive a $250 gift card, and one grand prize winner will receive a $500 gift card! Plus, all winners will receive a special edition of The Original Loom Boom! Entries can be submitted on The Original Loom Boom’s Facebook page beginning on March 30, 2014, and winners will be announced on a live web award show April 30, 2014!
Giveaway: One reader of Angela’s Analysis will win a loom boom for themselves. To enter join the widget below:
I was given a loom boom to review. All opinions are 100 percent mine!