Rabbids Rumble was sent to us for review for Nintendo 3DS. This is one of those games you have a hard time getting your kids to quit playing. You can pass through regualar play and you hit many mini games along the way! The graphics are GREAT on this game and you can turn off the 3D if that bothers you! This game is lots of fun and if this is on your child’s Christmas list or you have to pick out a 3DS game for a child this would be a great one to buy.
- Collect over 100 deranged Rabbids – Capture over a hundred Rabbids, each with unique and wacky combat abilities.
- Challenge your friends – Play intense 1v1 battles with your friends, mixing strategy and tactics with Rabbids’ crazy humor!
- The battle continues in the street – Share scores, gain training bonuses, and unlock new Rabbids and items with other players you encounter with the Street Pass feature.
- Complete your collection with Spot Pass – Thanks to the Spot Pass feature, you can download new, rare Rabbids every week on your Nintendo 3DS.
- Experience the augmented Rabbidity – Interact with the Rabbids in new mini-games where they escape from your floor, fly around you or fight on your kitchen table!
This games sells at Amazon for 29.44
This game was given to me for free to review. All opinions are 100 percent mine!