We love books around here!! I have quite a library and many of my children’s books I am keeping for grandchildren! You have to think ahead, right? The problem with buying books is it can get expensive real fast and if you have a limited budget it can often be hard to find extra money for books!
Books is one of those things that don’t have to be new, actually it can add character to have used books and you can imagine all the families that have read it before yours! It doesn’t have to look brand new to give you the joy of the story inside! That is why I was so excited to tell you about Thrift Books!
Thrift Books sells used books at the lowest everyday price on the internet. They have unbeatable selection of 7 million books, honest/accurate grading and features that help you find out-of-print and second-hand treasures.
They also have:
- FREE Shipping on US Orders of $10 or more; orders shipped within 24 hours
- Thrift Deals is our bargain section. Any title marked with a DEAL tag on the detail page is priced:
- 2 books for $7.00
- 3 books for $10.00
- 4 books for $12.00
- each additional is $3.00
- Reading Rewards – our loyalty program has no annual fee and rewards you with a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend on books.
- Tell-a-Friend – our referral program gives your friends & family a 15% OFF coupon, as a new customer. You also get one for referring them if they sign up within 14 days; unless you’re a Reading Rewards member. Then it’s 20%!
- Wish List – our Wish List will email you the instant an out-of-print book you want comes onto our shelves. We also show you how often we get copies of the title you want and how many other Thrift Books customers are interested in the same title.
- We’re a Google Trusted Store and our Trustpilot customer satisfaction ranking is 4.9/5
Thrift Books can be a great way to start building your family library, here are 20 great classic kids book that should be on every shelf!
Top 20 Summer Books for Your Kids
The Great Big Treasury of Beatrix Potter – Beatrix Potter
Centerburg Tales (More Adventures of Homer Price) – Robert McCloskey
Homer Price – Robert McCloskey
Amazing Crosswords for Kids – Trip Payne
The Secret Garden – Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Chronicles of Narnia – C.S Lewis
Pippi Lockstocking – Astrid Lindgren
The Little House Collection – Laura Ingalls Wilder
Charlotte’s Web – E. B. White
The BoxCar Children – Gertrude Chandler Warner
Where the Sidewalk Ends – Shel Silverstein
Harry Potter Series – J.K. Rowling
Mr Poppers Penguins – Richard Atwater
The Hundred Dresses – Eleanor Estes
The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh – A. A. Milne
The Mouse and the Motorcycle – Beverly Clearly
Ramona – Beverly Clearly
Henry Huggins – Beverly Clearly
The Giving Tree – Shel Silverstein
Matilda – Roald Dahl
What about you? Do you buy used books?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.